beneath the surface / Unter der Oberfläche


Improving my skills at acrylic pouring with silicon oil and Floetrol I decided to create a multi-paneled artwork once more. But this time I wanted it to be round and I wanted to express the waters surface from underneath. That's why I made this 3 paneled piece called <beneath the surface>. Feel free to have a closer look at the beautiful cells that occured on the canvas:

Dieses mehrteilige Artwork ist entstanden, weil ich meine Skills mit Floetrol und Silikonöl noch erweitern wollte. Dieses Mal wollte ich es allerdings rund haben, und versuchen, eine Wasseroberfläche von unten abzubilden. Ich bin total begeistert von den schönen großen Zellen, die hier auf der Leinwand entstanden sind:


Find <beneath the surface> in my Etsy shop







Werbung

Stock Fotos
Pin It Now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

acrylic pouring tutorial / Anleitung zum Acryl-Gießen

acrylic pouring tutorial part III "swiping" // Anleitung zum Acrylgießen Teil III "Wischtechnik"

acrylic pouring tutorial part II / Anleitung zum Acrylgießen Teil II